Wednesday, June 8, 2011

B.T.W.

Personally I think a messy work table shows that work is getting done!!!
Right??????
It is a little embarrassing to show this photo, but when I am in a bead making frenzy this is what happens!
And I think most artists are capable of making a real good MESS!!!  I just hate myself when I have to clean it up, and that time is soon coming!
Very soon I will be upgrading to a mixed gas torch and I cannot wait!!  I am just waiting for all the items to get to me :)
I am still working with the findings I showed you last BTW.
Here are a few beads that will go with that mix.
What is on your creative table today?
Go here and check out what others are doing on Bead Table Wednesday!

7 comments:

Anna Lear said...

Messiness is definitely a sign of creativity! I only cleaned up my table the other day because I couldn't find a dang thing, and also because the dust from our endless winds had covered it all with grit. It'll surely be messy again soon. I can't wait to see the new beads that come out of your "mess"!

Unknown said...

I cleaned my table the other night it took a longgg time! I want some Orange like on your table! My husband said last night.."do you need some more glass?" I said no I have a bunch now. No sense in using or getting more since I am only at beginner stage, and I have alot. (Imagine saying No to glass?!) I was sooo tired today from torching 4 1/2 yesterday then swimming I have done nothing but rest today! But I also think the heat takes it out of you. (Me) Can't wait to see your New things Kimberly!!

Unknown said...

PS Love the swirly!!
And I am ready soon for another class!

michelle allen said...

nothing this exciting is on my creative table right now!!! i think i need a torch! :) looks like fun.

Gerri Herbst said...

All work tables should be messy! but then I clean mine up before I start something new...I guess a clean slate is my starting point. Love yr beads.thanks for yr comments on my mermaids, when I was little I wanted to grow up to be a mermaid. LOL. gerri

Talin's Corner said...

Okay when I look at your table, I just don't see what you have to be embarrassed about. I think it looks great.

Tiffany said...

I think that's so true, about the creative mess. Admittedly, I have to try quite hard sometimes to just let it go and not worry so. I'm getting better at it! Your beads are so pretty, that's very interesting work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails