Thursday, October 3, 2013

Happy October!

October is finally here!!
I am slowing but surely getting out my fall decorations.  Had a bit of a panic when I couldn't find the container in the attic, but my husband came to the rescue!


This is the santos pumpkin doll that I made last year to add to my growing Fall decoration collection.


This year the trend has continued with another pumpkin doll......


I started this years doll in an online class with David Everett, who's work I just ADORE, back in June and just finished it this week.  I just wasn't sure how I wanted to put my own touch to it which I ended up doing with the felt hat and pompom trim, and also with the vintage doily as part of the neck piece.

Here is my pumpkin doll collection to date.....


I am hoping to finish up up a few more Fall decorations next week, like the hexagon table runner that I showed you in the last post, and of course I have two more clay dolls started.  The last two dolls do have a Halloween theme, but sadly, are not pumpkins!
Happy Fall Creating!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails